Donations to the project are always needed and are very
much appreciated. You may donate in several ways.
Blue Creek - Ah Pah is a project of Northern California Cultural Communications
Mail a check
Make your check payable to Blue Creek - Ah Pah Village and mail to:
Blue Creek - Ah Pah Village
P.O. Box 314
Orick, CA 95555
The project needs all sorts of materials including:
- Old growth Redwood for building traditional Yurok canoes and splitting for plank house construction.
- Lumber and hardware for village support buildings.
- Plumbing and water system supplies for restrooms.
- Concrete for restroom and other building pads.
- Native seeds - especially for traditional basket-making material.
- Alternative energy - photovoltaic cells, wind generators, deep cycle batteries, inverters, small hydro generators, wiring - in short we need anything and everything related to making the village energy self-sufficient.
- Grounds equipment - riding lawnmower, mulcher and tools.
- Digital LCD projector for presentations.
Contact Willard Carlson Jr. at 707-954-8833 for volunteer opportunities and/or to make a donation.
Learn more about donating to the project and volunteer opportunities